6ixset Clothing Toronto Inc. (6ixset) takes our relationship with all our customers seriously, and this includes how we handle your personal information. 6ixset) is committed to meeting the requirements of all relevant North American laws regarding privacy.
This Policy sets out the ways we collect, use and share your personal information.
This Policy addresses:
1. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information about you, that can be used to identify you. When you interact with 6ixset, in store and online at 6ixset.com (the “Website”), we may collect personal information such as:
- your full name, age, date of birth and gender;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone (including mobile phone)and e-mail details;
- where you have chosen to register a user account with us, your user name and password;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- details regarding your browsing on our website and shopping activities;
- your interests, feedback and survey responses;
- information about the device on which you have accessed our website, including your IP address, operating system and browser type;
- your location; and
- any other correspondence with us.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is primarily collected directly from you, such as information voluntarily provided to us through our website, mobile applications, social media channels or in store, and other means of communication. We may also collect personal information about you from your use of other 6ixset website.
3. HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
6ixset will use your personal information for the purposes described in this policy or explained to you at the time it is collected. If we want to use your personal information for new or additional purposes, we will provide you with notice of these purposes and give you an opportunity to provide or withdraw your consent.
We may use your personal information in connection with the purposes for which you have provided it. This may include:
- when you make purchases or returns on our website, mobile applications, over the telephone or in-store;
- to respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry, including as a result of searches on our website;
- to administer our website, mobile applications and social media networksand personalize content for you;
- for internal record keeping;
4. WITH WHOM DOES 6IXSET SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- with your consent;
- government authorities, law enforcement and regulatory authorities where required or permitted by law;
- for loss and fraud prevention purposes;
6. WHAT DO WE DO TO SAFEGUARD PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We have instituted safeguards to check that our internal procedures meet our stated policies. We also use all efforts reasonably necessary to be sure that our service providers agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to provide those services. Internally, we limit access to personal information about you to only those employees who need that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, not to reuse passwords for different accounts, and to notify us if you believe your password has been compromised.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website and/or social medial channels. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. STORAGE OF US DATA IN THE US
8. HOW DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You agree that we are not liable to you in any way for removing, retaining, or failing to remove or retain any of your information or content and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us and release us from all liability in connection with any of our acts or omissions in regard to your information and content.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES 10
We may offer links to third party websites. However, we are not responsible for the content or information collection policies of third party websites. If you visit a third party website, we advise you to review their privacy and other policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to the third party websites.
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
11. WITHDRAWING CONSENT
You may choose to withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time, unless legal or contractual reasons prevent you from doing so. However, if you withdraw your consent, we may be unable to offer or provide you with certain goods and services.
If you would like to withdraw your consent or modify your preferences, please contact the 6ixset Privacy Office.